Wedding Countdown

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Misery

School starts tomorrow. My freedom is over. Shakespeare I know I will enjoy. Exploring the Gospels may be my downfall. It is not the topic, 12 years of Catholic school has ensured that I have a wealth of knowledge surrounding the gospels. However, it is an accelerated 7 week course and it would appear that the instructor has high expectations for the amount of info that can be covered in a limited amount of time. I am retiring to the couch to enjoy my last day of guilt free reading for pleasure........

6 comments:

the dragonfly said...

Enjoy reading!! And have fun with Shakespeare!! I took a class on Shakespeare once. I loved it!

Mary Beth said...

Are you reading the Golden Compass? Will be very interested in your take on it. And just think how you're going to WOW everyone with your Gospel knowledge:) 5 months to go...

Helen/Spike and Drusilla OK Citizens said...

I think you should bring up The Golden Compass in your Gospel class. If you haven't read it yet, you'll understand when you do.

S said...

i hope that school is going well so far...

painted maypole said...

oh... I would love to take both of those classes! I was just recently thinking how I wish I could redo a lot of my college classes because I would get so muhc more out of them now! i hope you enjoy them!

FENICLE said...

We too count down the days...