Wedding Countdown

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Wicked, Wicked Woman

So after practicing as an RN for the past ten years, I decided that when I grew up I wanted to be a Nurse Practitioner. With this thought in mind, I enrolled in an RN to BSN program at the lovely Immaculata University. With this venture, I am determined to graduate and walk with honors and am managing to keep an average that makes me giddy with pride. I am almost done the program and am in the middle of the final nursing class as we speak.

Have you ever had the instructor that you thought was possibly not human, sans sense of humor and any shred of personality? If you have, I have the clone as my instructor. Two weeks ago, I missed class secondary to car catastrophe but spoke with her that morning and explained the situation and contacted her regarding making up missed work. No problem, she said, just do the reading and come next week. Last week we had a major presentation, power point and all. As I sat down, she said- great job, great power point, great information. Sounds awesome doesn't it?

This week, she handed out the grades for the presentation. B+. The only explanation given, was that I missed the class the week prior. Has Halloween come early? This woman clearly is a vindictive evil witch..... Maybe if I get her a nimbus 2000 prior to the end of class, she might grace me with a B for the final grade..........

3 comments:

Mary Beth said...

If you're going to waste a Nimbus 2000 on her, she better raise the grade, not lower it. Don't you wish you had one of George and Fred's swamps???

Helen/Spike and Drusilla OK Citizens said...

can you spell b-i-t-c-h? some people just drunk with their own power

S said...

That's not fair, it's really not.

Sigh.