Wedding Countdown

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

really bad day and christopher robin

The day only continues to get worse. The car is demolished- new engine needed. Me reduced to tears with the cat clambering for food- I am sure she is terrified of never having anymore food. Car is gone, how will I get her food???? We are definitely moving to Australia......

Christopher Robin (aka Dad) bringing out his car for me to use until I get a new one. Good egg, lucky me. However, still distraught over my car....

3 comments:

Helen/Spike and Drusilla OK Citizens said...

poor nicholas...he did have a nice long life and served you well...and you get to say Happy Birthday To Me a new car!

Beck said...

Some days are just AWFUL. The good news is that now it's Wednesday and the bad day is history.
Thanks for commenting at my place.

painted maypole said...

oh, your poor car. and your poor cat.

Thanks for stopping by my place (i'm going to guess you found it through Ewe Are Here?)

and hey... I lived in Philly for a while! ;)