Wedding Countdown

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Sunday, December 30, 2007

A New Year is Upon Us

Christmas is over and the New Year is upon us. School will be starting soon and before I know it, the summer will be upon us.
Christmas was fun with my entire family together, a feat that only happens one or two times a year. Santa and the elves were good to my house, with lots of books, a new ipod, good movies for me and cat toys and a cat tower for Princess P. I was unsure how she would react to the new digs and contemplated putting catnip on the tower to entice her. Oh me of little faith. I brought the tower into the living room and went to change out of my work clothes. By the time I came back out, this is what I found......

She has not left the tower since except for food and water and her bathroom needs. This was last night....

As for me, I can be found at the address of Amanda's apartment, living room couch with a cat and a good book, until January 14 when school resumes. Of course, I will need to make time for that pesky activity called work- How Inconvenient!

In the meantime, I would like to wish everyone in bloggerworld a Happy Healthy New Year!

fondly,

Amanda and Princess Piglet

6 comments:

the dragonfly said...

Oh my goodness! I love the cat tower pictures!!

FENICLE said...

How funny that the cat only leaves for water & food!! Sounds like a good life to me :)

Mary Beth said...

Gretel is on her back at this moment with her head hanging off the top level. She is the queen of her tower and AE is sometimes allowed on the second level, but only sometimes!

Najia said...

Happy New Year! Your cat's pic in that tower is beyond precious. I'm so glad she has it for 2008!

Good riddance to the neighbors as well, and I hope they get some counseling or help b4 shit really hits the fan!

painted maypole said...

happy new year (and i've been reading with a cat in my lap, too... it really is quite nice)

Helen/Spike and Drusilla OK Citizens said...

For the new year I have re-entered the blogging world...love the pics of princess p..glad to see the tower going over as well in your house as ours...