Wedding Countdown

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Monday, September 29, 2008

It is possible that my patients are retarded....

I saw a total of 15 patients today in the office (on top of the 33 hospital patients) and I am sure that half of them were suffering from varying degrees of mental retardation....

1. If you have qualified for oxygen and you do not wear it when you exhert yourself or when it is hot and humid out- YOU WILL BE SHORT OF BREATH (and I do not have a magic wand to make you better).

2. If the instruction for your medicine state take four pills each day- I cannot understand how that translates into taking all 36 pills at one time.

3. If you weigh 350 pounds and get short of breath climbing the stairs -chances are you are deconditioned and if you lost weight you would breathe better. No amount of medication is going to make it better.

Seriously, this is the fun I had today. And the doctors just laughed and laughed....

2 comments:

Busy Bee Suz said...

Oh, you need lots of patience for that job...just to deal with the patients I am sure. ;)

the dragonfly said...

Gotta love people.... :)