Wedding Countdown

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Saturday, April 30, 2011

We return after a prolonged absence

I am afraid that I have neglected my blog. Life has been in fast forward and, unfortunately, my poor blog has suffered...

Life has been good. We have had nothing but good news here. My sisters left their hated 9-5 jobs and opened a retail store in Redbank NJ. Visit their website at feplush.com and show them some love, they have awesome stuff. My middle brother was married last month and is having a baby in October; and Mike and I will tie the knot in 21 days. Every thing but the last minute things are done. We had our engagement session with the photographer last night at Valley Forge Park and also finalized the details with the country club. Today was my second to last fitting and my bridal shower is next sunday.

I am typing this from our new (to us) refurbished iBook G4. Mike got it for us as a "wedding gift", I have been coveting this for quite some time now and we are trying this out for size before we spend the money on a brand new model... I am LOVING it :)

I hope this finds everyone well. I ask for prayers again, Perry (a fellow blogger) has a daughter Andi who is suffering from horrible headaches and has been hospitalized with confusion and difficulty with speech. She is a young woman with 2 young children and a loving husband. Tests have been negative thus far and she is being discharged home with plans for speech therapy but no answers for the time being. Please pray for a speedy recovery and answers for this family... Also, my friend K is pregnant again. Good thoughts/ prayers are appreciated for a peaceful pregnancy with a healthy birth...

3 comments:

Gberger said...

Wrapping your friend K in loving hope and light...and filled with joy for you and your extended family, for all of your good news and expectations! HOORAY!

Gberger said...

P.S. - wrapping Andi and her family in light and love as well.

Busy Bee Suz said...

I agree with Karen!
So happy for all your good news...a wedding; sigh. Sweet times, enjoy each and every minute.
Prayers for your friends.
Suz