Wedding Countdown

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Monday, March 30, 2009

Baltimore (updated to include post and title) :)

This weekend, Mike and I went to Baltimore to see Kooza and go to the National Aquarium. Circue du Soliel was incredible and for three hours, all we could say was HOLY CRAP! The show was INCREDIBLE and I recommend it to all. Mike purchased the Tapis Rouge tickets which involved a cocktail hour prior to the show and during the intermission and a picture taken on arrival. The picture is cute but my hair is awful. The curl took over... It was straight as a pin when I left the hotel but it was misty and damp. However, it gives you an idea of the boy.

Sunday, we headed to the National Aquarium with two Flat Stanleys in tow. For those of you unfamiliar with Flat Stanley, it is a paper cut out that school children color and pass onto family members and track their travel. My friend Penny's children, Caroline and Ben, are doing the Flat Stanley routine- both came to Baltimore with me.
The Flat Stanley's stayed at the hotel with us....
Ben's Flat Stanley said hello to the sharks....
Caroline's Flat Stanley said hello to the dolphin (who was saying "Talk to the Tail")...
Then the Flat Stanleys came home to the farm.
In Pennsylvania Dutch country...

where apparantly Darth Vader lives. The kids are going to love it!

The weekend overall was AWESOME and returning to reality was a a huge shock...

5 comments:

Not Your Aunt B said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
HWHL said...

Well, well, well..... I would say, judging by the BEAMING SMILE and RADIANT BEAUTY on your face, that you are in love, my dear! :)

PS: The flat stanelys are really cute, too. But nowhere NEAR as cute as you and your sweetheart!

Not Your Aunt B said...

Sounds like a wonderful weekend! Love Cirque! You two look so cute together. You are just glowing!

And I like the flat Stanleys. And Darth Vader, Ha!

Busy Bee Suz said...

This is very cute...I love the curls in your hair..don't fight it!!!
I have a flat caroline right now...what a coincidence. Looks like a lot of fun for you both. (all 4 I suppose)

painted maypole said...

when I lived in California my godson sent me a flat stanley... he went hinking in the mountains, toured hollywood blvd and viewed the famous sign, and then attended a midnight viewing of opening day of the 2nd Star Wars film in Santa Monica