I have been tagged by my friend Slouching Mom to do the Meme of 7 random things about Moi.
Here we go:
1. I was driving home from work several years ago when a woman opened her front door and her cat darted under the front wheels of my car. I was devestated and stopped the car to check the cat and talk to the poor devestated woman. The cat was dead, I cried like a baby and could not stop apologizing to the poor lady. I sent her flowers the next morning.
2. I hate trying on clothes and have gotten into the bad habit of just purchasing and waiting to try items on until I am home. This is not a good plan with my rather odd shaped body. I have clothes with tags on them in my closet that did not fit when I got them home and was too lazy to take them back.
3. I have a headset for my home phone because I spend hours each night on the phone with my friend Jenn BSing and going over schoolwork. I was coming close to dislocating my neck trying to hold the phone in place by cricking my neck.
4. I collect spoons. It started with the collection my grandmother left me and i have continued to add to it. There are spoons from state fairs and I am sure quite valuable.
5. I always name my car and they are always male. Timothy the Toyota, Jeremy the Jetta, Thomas the Toyota, Nicholas the Neon, and Mr Tumnus the Nissan Sentra.....
6. My second bedroom is really a glorified storage closet. It is a disaster, again...... Last year I had it straightened out and neat- now the disaster has taken over again.
7. I have to watch the national news for at least 1o minutes every day. This usually is in the form of MSNBC. I also have to scan the New York Times, my local paper, and my hometown paper daily online.
Not sure how exciting this is for you all but it gives you a window into my warped world.